Any woman looking for a mini health MOT should definitely consider this three night programme.
You begin your stay with a comprehensive medical anamnesis and examination, followed by various other checks and tests, including urinalysis, lung function tests and a detailed ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs. Following the various check and tests, you will receive a report which summaries their results and also provides you with dietary advice tailored to your individual body type.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll receive a comprehensive medical check up
- You'll learn how to optimise your health once you return home
Please note: Programme can only begin on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 3 night programme
- Full Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please see our Glossary.
- 1x Comprehensive medical history and a detailed clinical examination at the beginning of your stay, and a final consultation after the treatment
- 1x Laboratory analysis (blood count, metabolism)
- 1x Urinalysis
- 1x Immunological stool test
- 1x Detailed ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs
- 1x Examination of the neck and throat organs using ultrasound and duplex sonography (thyroid, carotids)
- 1x Lung function test including oxygen metabolism of the blood
- 1x Examination of the autonomic nervous system, including heart rate variability
Heart Rate Variability (HRV) is a specialist practice which allows the body’s energy efficiency to be measured. HRV measurement can assess the body's resilience to stress, and enables the process and effectiveness of an existing therapy to be monitored.
- Individual concluding report with laboratory parameters, treatment recommendations and nutritional advice
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £3,249.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £4,389.00 per person for single occupancy|