Give your wellbeing a little boost with Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Thalassa Break programme.
Following a medical consultation, you will enjoy a variety of treatments and therapies, including pressotherapy, which helps to promote the body’s natural toxin eliminating functions.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your energy levels will be boosted
- You’ll general health and wellbeing will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 3 night programme
- Full Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Medical consultation
- 4x Customised thalassotherapy treatments (30 mins)
- 2x Slimming express (30 mins)
- 1x Medical pressotherapy
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment usinglymphatic drainage to help promote the body’s natural toxin-eliminating functions. It promotes better blood flow and treats heavy legs and cellulite conditions.
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]|
From £999.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
From £1,199.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £1,249.00 per person for single occupancy||From £1,649.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.