The charming Vilalara Thalassa Resort is the ideal location to forget your troubles and leave stress behind. This 3-night short break includes accommodation and healthy low-calorie meals. You can enjoy the gorgeous grounds with unlimited access to the Relaxation Area. To enhance your stay, you may book additional body treatments. You can also be as active as you would like with access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities. You can get your blood pumping with activities such as Burn It, Cardio Boost, and Fitball. Join the Power Hike or Beach Walk sessions for a bit of fresh air, or enrol in Pilates, yoga and stretching classes for a more gentle exercise.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 3 night programme
- Full Board
This 3 night programme has the below inclusions:
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: SLIM CIRCUIT (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
- 1x Biophysical Evaluation: measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Medical Consultation.
- 4x Customised Thalassotherapy 30 min treatments that combine relaxation and seawater benefits for body detox.
- 2x Slimming Express 30 min: innovative treatment with double action, exfoliating and sculpting the silhouette
- 1x Medical Pressotherapy: assists the body’s natural toxin-clearing functions.
Receive a 10% discount on wellness programmes of 5 nights or more.
Valid 01 Oct - 16 Nov 2019. Book by 30 Sep 2019. T&C applies.
Added Value Offer
- 1 free Skin Evaluation, plus
- 1 free 30 min Pilates Session or 1 free 30 min Stretching Session
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."