Achieve your weight loss goals with Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Weight Loss programme.
Over seven nights, you will lose weight through a combination of diet, personal training sessions and various slimming treatments and therapies, including thalassotherapy treatments, which can help to reduce cellulite.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll lose weight
- You'll look slimmer and more toned
- Your energy levels will be renewed
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation with personalised fitness plan
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Final biophysical evaluation
- 1x General medical consultation and clinical examination
- 1x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 1x Longevity slim supplement kit
- 2x Osteopathy sessions
- 1x Manual lymphatic drainage massage
- 1x Medical pressotherapy
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment usinglymphatic drainage to help promote the body’s natural toxin-eliminating functions. It promotes better blood flow and treats heavy legs and cellulite conditions.
- 1x Personal training session
- 8x Thalassa treatments (2 days Thalassa cure): two sets of 4 thalassotherapy treatments/each (2 hrs 30 mins)
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]||Mid Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 - 30 Sep]||High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
|From £2,639.00 per person for double occupancy||From £3,049.00 per person for double occupancy||From £3,499.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £3,089.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,919.00 per person for single occupancy||From £4,799.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.