If you are looking for a short, but effective detox then Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Quick Detox programme could be right for you.
Over 5 nights, your body will be cleansed through a medically approved juice fasting and cleansing meal plan. This will be complemented by detoxifying therapies such as manual lymphatic drainage massages and medical pressotherapy, which will assist the body's natural toxin clearing functions.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your body will be cleansed of harmful toxins
- You’ll have renewed energy
- You'll enjoy a greater clarity of thought
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
This test evaluates the bioavailability of minerals, trace elements and heavy metals present in our tissues.
- 1x General medical consultation and clinical examination
- 1x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 2x Osteopathy sessions
- 1x Manual lymphatic drainage massage
- 1x Medical pressotherapy
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment usinglymphatic drainage to help promote the body’s natural toxin-eliminating functions. It promotes better blood flow and treats heavy legs and cellulite conditions.
- 1x Body exfoliation
- 1x Multijet bath
Relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1x Bubble bath
Helps to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]||Mid Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 - 30 Sep]||High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
|From £1,999.00 per person for double occupancy||From £2,299.00 per person for double occupancy||From £2,629.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,349.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,939.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,579.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.