Vilalara Longevity Life Rejuvenation & Anti-AgeingVilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa , Portugal
Has your busy life taken a toll on your body's biological age? Well, Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Rejuvenation & Anti-Ageing programme will help turn back the clock.
Here, you will be able to enjoy the incredible Thalassa facilities and undergo treatments that will reconnect you with your youthful vigour. You will undergo a personal health check and biophysical evaluation that will help you gain knowledge about your own physiology. Next, you will receive a biochemical profile, these evaluations will give you critical information about how your body is currently functioning. Consultations throughout your stay will focus on integrative medicine and anti-ageing. You will discover how to positively affect your health through good nutrition and stress management skills.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll look and feel the best version of yourself
- You will have a clearer picture of your health and the weak areas in your body
- You’ll have more energy
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
This test evaluates the bioavailability of minerals, trace elements and heavy metals present in our tissues.
- 1x Longevity biochemical profile premium
- 1x Life length telomere evaluation
This test is the most accurate indicator of cellular ageing, with a wide range of applications aimed at the prevention of age-related diseases such as cardiovascular diseases or cancer.
- 1x Integrative medicine and anti-ageing consultation
A specialty consultation with the goal of evaluating your lifestyle, risk factors and imbalances, to suggest medical and holistic therapies, maximising the impact of integrating conventional medicine with complementary medicine and anti-ageing.
- 1x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 1x Stress and lifestyle assessment
This consultation is tailored to clearly identify the type of stressors that contribute to the unbalance of your general wellbeing.
- 1x Session of mind-body techniques for stress management
If you do not feel able to change the source of stress, you are certainly able to change yourself and the way you deal with it. Learn simple tools that you can integrate into your daily life. The result is a
much healthier and happier way of living.
- 1x Energetic healing session
Energy medicine techniques awakens energies that bring resilience, joy, and enthusiasm to our life – and greater vitality to our body, mind, and spirit. Changing impaired energy patterns may be the most efficient, least invasive way to improve the vitality of organs, cells, and psyche.
- 1x Mindfulness therapy session - Mind, Body and Inner Self Relaxation
Guided power meditation nap, followed by meditation techniques for realisation of the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help de-stress, rejuvenate and vitalise the mind, body and soul for daily life.
- 3x Osteopathy sessions
- 1x Craniosacral therapy
- 2x Ozonetherapies (Autohemotherapy)
- 2x Intravenous nutrient rebalancing therapies (IV)
This nutrient infusion therapy boosts your antioxidant, vitamin and mineral levels much more effectively than oral supplements, helping the body to repair damage, recover tone and prevent ageing related diseases.
- 1x Detox infusion for liver, pancreas, kidney, gallbladder & lymphatic system (IV+Oral)
An infusion therapy combining the right detoxifying and rebalancing substances produce an effective detoxification of these important organs for our health and wellbeing.
- 1x Manual lymphatic drainage massage
- 1x Medical pressotherapy
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment usinglymphatic drainage to help promote the body’s natural toxin-eliminating functions. It promotes better blood flow and treats heavy legs and cellulite conditions.
- 1x Personal training session
- 1x Longevity skin detox & repair
Facial treatment is composed of two treatments: DETOX, deep cleansing, which removes dead cells and wrinkles, improves skin texture and promotes the growth of healthy new cells. REPAIR, is a deep moisturising and facial nutrition treatment that will assist in the production of collagen, giving your skin a bright and rejuvenated look.
- 1x Mesolift facial rejuvenation
Deep facial cleansing and facial treatment with multiple intradermal microinjections of vitamins, mineral and amino acids directly into the skin to help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which helps improves skin texture and skin tone.
- 1x Medical body mesotherapy (1 Zone)
Multiple micro-injections using biological active ingredients are used for weight loss and body sculpting, to reduce cellulite, firming, and contour undesired fat deposits. Once injected into the subcutaneous tissues, the formula slowly diffuses into the fat and breaks it down, helping you to look smoother and thinner.
- 1x Body exfoliation
- 1x Seaweed therapy
This remarkable treatment consists in applying thin layers of heated seaweed on the skin. Great for detox and weight loss.
- 4x Thalassa treatments (1 Day Thalassa cure): one set of 4 thalassotherapy treatments (2 hrs 30 mins)
- 2x Therapeutic or sports massages
Deep and reinvigorating massage that tones the muscle tissues by acting through muscular decompression.
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]||Mid Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 - 30 Sep]||High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
|From £6,529.00 per person for double occupancy||From £6,939.00 per person for double occupancy||From £7,389.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £6,979.00 per person for single occupancy||From £7,799.00 per person for single occupancy||From £8,699.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.