The Ranch Italy at Palazzo Fiuggi retreat combines The Ranch Malibu's award-winning, results-oriented fitness programme with the services and expertise of Palazzo Fiuggi's medical team.
Limited to 25 guests each week, this retreat features a daily schedule that mirrors The Ranch Malibu’s signature no-options programme. Each day includes a four-hour morning mountain hike, nap time, afternoon strength and core training classes, yoga and daily massages. You will also receive diagnostic testing, a blood panel and a consultation with Palazzo Fiuggi's renowned doctors.
The daily rigorous routine is complemented by a nutritionally dense, plant-based menu with an Italian flair, created by 3-star Michelin Chef Heinz Beck and prepared by his Palazzo Fiuggi culinary team in accordance with The Ranch’s Executive Chef.
The result, is an immersive and transformative programme that gives guests a more complete picture of their overall health and longevity. You’ll leave with a greater sense of self, feeling rested and rejuvenated while having lost weight and gained muscle.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- You'll feel fitter, lighter and stronger
- You'll obtain a complete picture of your overall health and longevity
Please note: This programme runs from Thursday to Thursday
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Assessment of vital parameters: heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation and body temperature
- Assessment of anthropometric measurements
Anthropometrics are a set of non-invasive, quantitative body measurements used to. assess growth, development, and health parameters.
- Record of the guest’s medical history
- Routine physical examination (cardiovascular, respiratory and abdominal examinations)
A urinalysis is a test of your urine. It's used to detect and manage a wide range of disorders, such as urinary tract infections, kidney disease and diabetes.
- 1x massage per full day
- Blood tests
Daily Morning Programme Schedule
- 5:30 Gentle guest wake-up with Tibetan chimes
- 6:00 Morning stretch
- 7:00 Breakfast
- 8:00 – 12:30 Mountain hiking
Hikes are meant to be done for time rather than distance, with a varied trail each day. Guests scale elevations over 2,000 meters as they trek the Apennine Mountains that surround the Lazio region in which Fiuggi is located. The scenery varies from forested canopies, open meadows, valleys and streams to hilltop hamlets, medieval villages and ancient monasteries.
- 12:30 Clean up
- 13:00 Lunch
Daily Afternoon Programme Schedule
- 14:00 Naptime
- 15:00 – 18:00 Strength & core training / Massages / Restorative yoga
- 18:00 Free time
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:30 Bedtime