Relax, reconnect and recharge your positive energy to the sounds of nature with the Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa's Rebalance programme which is designed to bring harmony and balance to your mind, body and soul.
This programme offers a wonderful array of spa treatments, that allow you to disconnect from the world and reconnect with nature. You’ll experience various relaxing and restorative treatments, including Ayurvedic massages and volcanic mud body wraps in an open-air bungalow surrounded by natural hot springs.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to the resort's award-winning natural hot springs, which are naturally heated by the nearby Arenal volcano’s magma and are believed to relieve stress, promote relaxation and relieve ailments such as poor circulation and arthritis.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll feel relaxed and rested
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions:
- 1x Wellness treatment (choose from the options below) (80 mins)
- Deep tissue massage
- 1x Ayurvedic head and face massage (70 mins)
- 1x Volcanic mud body wrap (50 mins)
- 1x Express facial (25 mins)
- 1x Thermal spa bath therapy (25 mins)
- 1x Half day bike tour around Arenal Lake
- 1x Full day Río Celeste & Tenorio Volcano hike
- 1x Arenal Canopy adventure
- Access to Tabacon’s award-winning natural hot springs
The hot springs are rich in dissolved solid minerals such as silica, calcium and lithium - all of which can be absorbed through the skin and are believed to relieve stress, promote relaxation and relieve ailments such as poor circulation, arthritis and fatigue.
- Access to Shangri-La Gardens
Closest to the volcano where water temperatures are hottest, this adults-only garden features six natural pools, cocoon-shaped hanging cabanas and a full bar.
|Low Season [05 Apr - 17 Jun ; 27 Aug - 17 Dec]|
From £1,829.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [05 Jan - 27 Mar ; 18 Jun - 26 Aug]|
From £1,929.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,569.00 per person for double occupancy||From £2,769.00 per person for double occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.