The Joy of Giving programme is based on the philosophy from ancient yogic scriptures that the universe is connected making us all part of one supreme consciousness - so when we share with others we share with ourselves too. If you feel you are blessed and would like to share some of your life blessings with those who will appreciate it and experience the inherent joy from simple acts of kindness and sharing then this is the perfect programme for you.
Help pick vegetables and cook nutritious food with the team at Shreyas to prepare a meal for a local school or orphanage and if you would like to share your teaching skills those are welcome too. Commune with nature, by working in the organic garden and employ your gardening skills to thank nature for the plentiful bounty that she continues to provide us. Learn about a new culture, new crafts and more allowing you to have a spa holiday that also enriches your mind, body and soul.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll get the opportunity to make a difference to lives of those less fortunate than ourselves
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- You'll feel more emotionally and spiritually balanced
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Twice daily group Yoga sessions
- 3x Community exercises that involve cooking, serving & teaching or interaction with a group of children at nearby village schools/orphanage (4-6 hrs)
- A walking tour of the villages with an introduction to village culture, living and traditions. Followed by a visit to the nearby temples (3-4 hrs)
- 3x Cooking classes on traditional vegetarian cuisine or requested Shreyas favourites (60 mins)
- 3x Rejuvenation massages per person (Balinese / Swedish / Thai / Aromatherapy / Abhyanga) (60 mins)
- Sessions on learning local traditions and customs, such as sari draping, the making of garlands, coconut palm leaf mats, rangoli drawing, making and applying henna etc
- Daily group chanting or sound meditation session
- Use of all recreational facilities - swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam bath, gym, cricket nets, library
- Opportunity to watch one movie per day in the home theatre along with other guests
|Low Season [01 Apr - 30 Sep]|
From £1,639.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Oct - 31 Mar]|
From £1,799.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,439.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,749.00 per person for single occupancy|