Sen Wellness invite you to do something different this festive season and join them for their signature retreat in December. The retreat will be led by Sam Kankanamge, Founder and Director of the Sanctuary. A refreshing contrast to a typical busy festive season their retreats draws on everything that is special about this generous and spirited season so you can be giving the gift of good health and rest to yourself in a supportive and peaceful setting.
The retreat will be supported by ceremony, nature walks and meditations. There will be plenty of opportunity during this retreat to evaluate the year and set intentions, for the next, with a clear head and heart. Ceremony and group work will celebrate the changes you feel as the holistic treatments and therapies positively influence your wellbeing. The transformations are witnessed by the group and will help you to align with your hopes and dreams as you enter a new year, feeling relaxed and re-connected to your body and self.
Please note: This retreat runs from 23 Dec 2022 - 01 Jan 2023
BENEFITS OF THE RETREAT:
- Your energy levels will be boosted for the year ahead
- You'll feel relaxed and rested
- You'll feel more emotionally and spiritually balanced
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 9 day programme
- Full Board
This 9 day programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- One to one consultation with their resident Ayurvedic doctor who will tailor a programme specific to your body type (dosha)
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments according to your body type, on average three treatments a day totalling approximately 90 minutes
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga and/or meditation lasting up to 90 minutes
- Opening ceremony to set an intention for the retreat
- Transformative experiential and healing workshops led by Sen Wellness Founder, Sam Kankanamge and the team to support the post-pandemic consciousness shift
- Fire & Cacao ceremonies, sacred chanting and dancing
- Group meditation and sound healing led by a Buddhist Monk
- Acupuncture and osteopathy sessions with Sen Wellness Founder, Sam Kankanamge
- Personalised wellness mentoring with Sen Wellness Founder, Sam Kankanamge to support your wellness journey
- Daily activities and local excursions
- Closing ceremony to reflect on your personal wellness journey
- Pre and post-retreat advice.
|Price [23 Dec 2022 - 01 Jan 2023]|
|From £2,089.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,939.00 per person for single occupancy|