Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Sen Wellness Sanctuary's Beautiful, Bountiful & Blissful programme
Following a consultation with the retreat's Ayurvedic Doctor, you will be prescribed two to three Ayurvedic therapies per day based on your body type that will help to heal your mind, body and soul. This will be further enhanced by acupuncture, yoga and meditation sessions with a Buddhist Monk. During your stay, you will also receive a dietary guideline sheet personalised to your health needs, which you can take with you when you depart, so that you can continue your wellness journey at home.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to daily Yoga classes
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- You'll feel more emotionally and spiritually balanced
Including transfers, accommodation full board and a 10 day programme
- Full Board
This 10-day programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Full consultation with Ayurvedic doctor on arrival and prior to departure with daily support
- Daily Ayurvedic therapies prescribed according to your body type (3 sessionsof 20-30 minutes, totalling approximately 90 minutes, which includes treatments like Abhyanga, Swedana, Acupuncture, Shirodhara etc)
- 2x Daily yoga classes, open to all levels (90 mins)
- Weekly group meditation and sound healing sessions led by a Buddhist Monk
- 1x Osteopathy & Acupuncture treatment (when Sen's Founder, Sam Kankanamge, is in residence)
- 2x Private yoga sessions (60 mins)
- 1x Private spiritual counsel and meditation session with a Buddhist Monk
- Group fire and cacao ceremonies
In the fire ceremony, guests are asked to release anything they are holding on to - physically, mentally or emotionally - and throw it into a fire pit. It helps to cleanse and clear stagnant energy. The cacao ceremonies are similar - Cacao is a very powerful natural remedy and ceremonies include intention setting, chanting and meditation as a group.
- Herbal Medicine to support your retreat
- Dietary advice and dietary guideline sheet personalised to your health needs during your stay and to take home
|Low Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun; 01 Sep - 30 Nov]|
From £1,539.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Dec - 31 Mar ; 01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
From £1,699.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,189.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,519.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Added Value Offer
Receive free return airport transfers when you book a min 7-night stay.
- Book a 7-night programme and pay for 6
- Book a 10-night programme and pay for 8
Valid for clients that have previously booked Sen Wellness with Healing Holidays. T&C’s apply.