Cleansing and Detoxing are primary tools of Ayurveda, the treatments involved clean the body of the root causes of illnesses. Regular cleansing of the body is linked to preventing the occurrence of many diseases such as cardiac issues, hypertension, diabetes, cancer, etc.
The Santani Detox programme can be tailored to suit different needs with the programme ranging from 7 days to 21 days. These vary from basic introductions to detox to more advance detoxes for guests who are accustomed to detox and cleansing.
The detox programme ranges from person to person and is completely tailored to your body’s needs with the aim to rejuvenate the immune system and other supporting systems that help fight disease.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Wellness consultation upon arrival and departure with the Doctor including body type analysis and setting lifestyles goals
- Strict personalised detox diet plan
- Herbal medication for detoxing
- 1x Group Yoga session per day (60 mins)
- 1x Group meditation per day (30 mins)
- Daily personalized spa treatments based on body analysis and consultation (90 mins)
- Treatment options: Deep tissue massage, Detox Scrub, Detox facial, Abhyangam, Virechanam, Vasthi, Thai massage, Reflexology, Shiro Dhara, Pizhichil, Nasyam, Tharpanam, Karnapooranam
- Guided hiking and mountain biking
- Daily use of steam, sauna and thermal saltwater pool
- 2x Sessions of lifestyle discussions – Healthy living (60 mins)
Free Night Offer
- Stay for 4 nights and pay for only 3 nights
- Stay for 7 nights and pay for only 5 nights
Book by 31 Oct 2020. Valid for stays until Mar 2021. T&C applies.
- Enjoy a 30% room discount for stays between 01 Nov 2020 - 30 Apr 2021
- Enjoy a 40% room discount for stays between 11 Jan 2021 - 30 Apr 2022
Book by 20 Dec 2020. Blackout dates apply. T&C applies.
Added Value Offer
- Welcome Western/Eastern spa treatment worth USD$140 (60 mins)
- Guided meditation session worth USD$60 (30 mins)
- Free nature walk