RAKxa's Long COVID programme is aimed at guests who have been ill with COVID and are now still struggling with its effects.
Following a thorough medical examination to understand how the infection is still affecting your health, a doctor will put together a personalised programme that will include healing massages, breathing therapy and fitness training to help you get back to rude health.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy complimentary access to daily fitness activities and use of the water therapy suite, including the vitality pool, sauna, chill shower and cold plunge pool.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Find your old strength and resilience
- Feel healthy and free from COVID symptoms
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 3 night programme
- Full Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Health and wellness consultation
- 1x Doctor consultation
- 1x Lab test : cd profile d3/cd4/cd8
- 1x Lab test : % cd 16/56
- 1x 1 Lab test : natural killer cell cytotoxic activity
- 1x Physical movement assessment
Using state-of-the-art technology, this session will analyse your daily essential functional movement: strength, mobility, balance and co-ordination, in order to guide you to the right treatments, classes and exercises that suit you best.
- 1x Hyperbaric chamber session
This therapy increases the air pressure more than the normal air pressure, resulting in a state where your lungs gather more oxygen than from normal air pressure. This oxygen will be carried all throughout your body which will help fight bacteria, it will also help stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells which will promote healing.
- 1x Blood ozone IV formula
Ozone is a colourless gas made up of three oxygen atoms. It is used as an alternative therapy to improve the body’s intake and use of oxygen and to activate the immune system.
- 1x Antioxidant boost up IV
This formula provides antioxidants directly through blood circulation which is an effective and fast way to supply antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to the cells. Also, it reduces inflammation, invigorates the body, and boosts energy levels.
- 1x Acupuncture session
- 1x Traditional Thai Ya-Pao detoxification therapy
This detoxifying therapy starts with a traditional Thai abdominal massage to clear out blockages, increase blood flow and encourage the circulation of the lymphatic system. This is followed byherbal burning on the abdomen to help relieve discomfort, balance the elements and help rid the body of excess air, which causes bloating, distension and pain. Cleansing and calming, this detox treatment will set you on your path to renewal.
- 1x Abhyanga
- 1x Chakra balancing session
- 1x Pranayama session
- 1x Personal corrective exercise session
RAKxa's specialist will work with you to fine tune exercises that help to reduce pain or regain function after an injury, illness, or surgery.
- Complimentary general physical examination.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness and leisure activities.
- Complimentary use of water therapy suite, including a vitality pool, steam, herbal steam, sauna, chill shower and cold plunge pool
|Low Season [01 Apr - 31 Oct]|
From £3,219.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [11 Jan - 31 Mar]|
From £3,479.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £3,759.00 per person for single occupancy||From £4,059.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Added Value Offer
- Receive a complimentary 60 minute holistic treatment on every 3 night stay
- Enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a Pool Villa when you stay 5 nights or more
Valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023. T&C’s apply.