If you would like to undertake a Mayr detox cure whilst at the same time also improving your yoga practice then the Yoga@Mayr retreat could just be the right one for you.
Over seven nights you will enjoy group yoga classes and one-to-one lessons alongside a Mayr detox cure, which includes a medical examination, a personalised Mayr detox meal plan and various cleansing treatments and therapies, including a liver compress with beeswax.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Improves strength & mobility
- Strengthens the immune & nervous system
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
Please note: This retreat only runs from 04 - 11 September 2022
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 4x Yoga group classes (80 mins)
- 1x One-to-one Yoga lesson (50 mins)
- 5x Partial body massages (25 mins)
- 1x Liver compress with beeswax
Natural beeswax is rich in myricin and cerotic acid. Applied in a hot compress or a classic medical wrap, it stimulates long-term blood flow to the liver. This increases the excretion of toxins that circulate in the blood thereby supporting the detoxification process
|Price [04 - 11 Sep]|
|From £2,399.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,429.00 per person for single occupancy|
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount
Added Value Offer
Enjoy a complimentary partial body massage (25 mins).
Valid for all bookings until 30 Sep 2022. T&C's apply.