Give stress and worry a summer break – Park Igls awaits with a special vitality programme to enjoy against a glorious Alpine backdrop in the fresh mountain air. Modern Mayr Medicine provides a holistic method for revitalising the body and the mind. Naturally, this is a process that requires time – which is why Park Igls recommend a stay of two to three weeks. Their Summer Short Stay Programme, however, is designed for individuals who simply want a short break to enable them to relax body and mind.
Please note this programme is only available for stays between 02 Jun - 06 Oct 2019
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme.
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Basic services
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- 1x full body massage (50 mins)
Choice of four therapeutic treatments from below:
- Partial body massage (25 mins)
- Personal training session (25 mins)
- Heat pack (hay flowers or moor)
- Nourishing bodypack
- Metabolic detox bath
- Liver compress with beeswax