The return to 'normality' after a lockdown can be extremely challenging for many, and the fear that this generates can prove all too much. So if you are finding the transition particularly hard, then the Park Igls' Resilience After Crisis Programme could give you the help you need.
Through a combination of diet, therapeutic conversations, physical exercise and relaxing treatments such as full body massages, this programme will help you to be able to face future stressful situations more resiliently as well as overcoming any current difficulties.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel less stressed
- You'll have more energy
- Your body and mind will be better prepared to deal with stressful situations
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- 7x Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures and presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
- 3x Talk therapy/coaching sessions (50 mins)
Coaching offers professional support for psychological, social and physical disorders. The objective is to achieve (or return to) a better quality of life.
- 2x Personal training sessions (50 mins each)
- 2x Craniosacral therapy or Shiatsu sessions (50 mins)
- 3x Full body massages – primarily acupressure and connective tissue massage (50 mins)
- 3x Combination heat packs (hay flower and moor)
A hay bag is heated and placed on the area of the gallbladder, liver and gut. The heat, moisture and the flower’s active ingredients increase liver blood flow, and have a detoxifying effect.
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £2,979.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,999.00 per person for single occupancy|
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount
Added Value Offer
Enjoy a complimentary partial body massage (25 mins).
Valid for all bookings until 30 Sep 2022. T&C's apply.