Anyone who suffers from back or joint complaints should definitely consider Park Igls’ Mayr Physio Programme.
Through a combination of medical examinations, nutrition and physiotherapy sessions, you will find that you will be able to move around more freely and without pain.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll have improved movement
- Your pain levels will be reduced
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 1x Bioimpedance measurement (lean tissue, water and body fat)
- 1x Physiotherapy session (50 mins)
- 2x Physiotherapy sessions (25 mins)
- Gait analysis
A tool used to assess the way in which you walk and run. It can be beneficial in that it can identify any overactive or underactive muscles in the feet, which could lead to potential injuries and inefficiencies in the future.
- 3x Partial body massages (25 mins)
- 2x Full body massages (50 mins)
- 2x Combination heat packs (hay flowers and moor)
A hay bag is heated and placed on the area of the gallbladder, liver and gut. The heat, moisture and the flower’s active ingredients increase liver blood flow, and have a detoxifying effect.
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £2,689.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,719.00 per person for single occupancy|