Neuroscience has proven what Mayr physicians have long suspected – that degenerative nervous system diseases such as Parkinson’s have their origins in the gut.
The restorative neuro-intestinal effect of Modern Mayr Medicine, combined with physiotherapy and physical exercise, can lead to long-term improvements in mobility and coordination. Coaching sessions teach useful coping strategies for daily life, while Feldenkrais® method lessons allow new movement patterns to be explored and learned. Additional deep-tissue massages relax, enhance mobility and also improve sleep.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 1x Physiotherapy session (50 mins)
- 2x Training sessions (25 mins)
- 3x Partial body massages (25 mins)
- 3x One-to-one Feldenkrais® lessons (50 mins)
- 2x Talk therapy / coaching sessions (50 mins)
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £3,119.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £3,149.00 per person for single occupancy|