Neuroscience has proven what Mayr physicians have long suspected – that degenerative nervous system diseases such as Parkinson’s have their origins in the gut.
The restorative neuro-intestinal effect of Modern Mayr Medicine, combined with physiotherapy and physical exercise, can lead to long-term improvements in mobility and coordination. Coaching sessions teach useful coping strategies for daily life, while Feldenkrais® method lessons allow new movement patterns to be explored and learned. Additional deep-tissue massages relax, enhance mobility and also improve sleep.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 1x Physiotherapy session (50 mins)
- 2x Training sessions (25 mins)
- 3x Partial body massages (25 mins)
- 3x One-to-one Feldenkrais® lessons (50 mins)
Developed by Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, the Feldenkrais Method® is a type of therapeutic exercise that uses small gentle movements to help enhance the way we move our bodies in our everyday lives. It can help to relieve muscular pain, improve breathing, posture, coordination and balance, and also to reduce stress levels.
- 2x Talk therapy / coaching sessions (50 mins)
Coaching offers professional support for psychological, social and physical disorders. The objective is to achieve (or return to) a better quality of life.
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £2,899.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,929.00 per person for single occupancy|