Looking to reduce your stress levels? Park Igls’ Mayr De-Stress Programme has all the answers you are looking for.
Through a combination of medical testing, nutrition and treatments such as mental coaching and craniosacral therapy, your body and mind will be taught how to deal more effectively with stress, helping you to better manage the pressures of everyday life.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your stress levels will be reduced
- You'll have more energy
- Your body and mind will be better prepared to deal with stressful situations
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 2x Craniosacral therapy sessions (50 mins)
- 2x Talk therapy / coaching sessions (50 mins)
Coaching offers professional support for psychological, social and physical disorders. The objective is to achieve (or return to) a better quality of life.
- 3x Combination heat packs (hay flowers and moor)
A hay bag is heated and placed on the area of the gallbladder, liver and gut. The heat, moisture and the flower’s active ingredients increase liver blood flow, and have a detoxifying effect.
- 4x Partial body massages – primarily acupressure and connective tissue massages (25 mins)
- 1x Metabolic detox bath
More than 144 ergonomically arranged nozzles add microfine air to warm bath water, resulting in a ‘Champagne effect’. As the microbubbles penetrate the skin, blood vessels expand, and blood pressure is sustainably lowered. The nozzles are electronically controlled to provide the body with an underwater massage in five zones for soothing muscle relaxation.
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £2,789.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,819.00 per person for single occupancy|