Park Igls of idyllic Innsbruck Austria is truly the place to get away from it all with refreshing views of the majestic Tyrolean Alps and an intuitive, nurturing staff of physicians and experts.
Through Park Igls' systematic and holistic approach to wellbeing, this 7 night Mayr stress management programme will help to reduce your stress levels and leave you with a restored energy flow.
Massages, relaxation and exercise will reduce your stress levels, while specialised treatments such as craniosacral therapy will remove blockages and restore mobility. Dialogue and mental coaching will also help give you a greater understanding of your own personality and what causes you stress, so you can avoid and better manage stress once you return home from your retreat.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions:
- 1x initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
- 2x craniosacral therapy sessions (50 mins each)
- 2x coaching sessions (50 mins each)
- 3x combination heat packs (hay flowers and moor mud)
- 4x partial body massages (primarily acupressure and connective tissue massages, 25 mins each)
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."