A fitness retreat with a difference, on the Fitness and Activity programme at Neeleshwar Hermitage guests won’t be subjected to intensive workouts that lead to over-exertion but rather activities that get you active, moving, and stimulate both body and mind.
Your seven night retreat will be incredibly varied as this is a holistic programme that not only aims to benefit the body, but also your mind and soul. In terms of exercise, guests can expect to benefit from private yoga classes and access to the scheduled sessions and lectures, as well as a 3 hour trek through the Ranipur Hills and a 2 hour bike ride that will not only get you moving but also allow you to admire the stunning local scenery. However, this retreat isn’t all about fitness and guests will also be able to enjoy Ayurvedic treatments after a consultation with the resident doctor, as well as Ayurvedic meals which will ensure the body is properly nourished from within.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel fitter and stronger
- Your body will look more toned
- You'll have more energy
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 7x Morning signature teas
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor and Yoga teacher
- 4x Private Yoga classes
- 4x Ayurveda treatments
- 5 Day meditation course
- 1x Herbal bath
- 1x 3 Hour trek in Ranipur Hills with picnic Lunch
- 1x 2 Hours bike ride with refreshments
- 1x Long walk along the beach with a member of Hermitage staff
- 2x ‘Healthy Eating' cooking classes
- Participation in scheduled Yoga classes and lectures
- 1x Hour backwaters cruise with refreshments
- 1x Half-day visit to local Temples, Ashrams and Bekal Fort
- 1x Complementary visit to Theyyam Perfomances (October to March) and Snake Goddess Festival (1st to 7th February).
|From £1,319 per person for double occupancy|
|From £1,879 per person for single occupancy|