A fitness retreat with a difference, on the Fitness and Activity programme at Neeleshwar Hermitage guests won’t be subjected to intensive workouts that lead to over-exertion but rather activities that get you active, moving, and stimulate both body and mind. Perfect for those who not only want to get fit but experience some of India’s beautiful scenery, as well as those after a more gentle fitness retreat, this programme will still get you moving and active through outdoor activities and gentle exercises rather than intense gym sessions.
Your 7 night retreat will be incredibly varied as this is a holistic programme that not only aims to benefit the body, but also your mind and soul. In terms of exercise, guests can expect to benefit from private yoga classes and access to the scheduled sessions and lectures, as well as a 3 hour trek through Ranipur Hills and a 2 hour bike ride that will not only get you moving but also allow you to admire the stunning scenery. However this retreat isn’t all about fitness and guests will also be able to enjoy Ayurvedic treatments after a consultation with the Ayurveda doctor, as well as Ayurveda meals that will ensure the body is properly nourished from within. Meditation sessions are offered to make sure the mind is as healthy as the body, and a few other activities such as a sunset river cruise and half day sightseeing excursion are included to make your stay even more pleasant.
Not only improve your mind, but all aspects of your being on this retreat that will leave you fit and glowing from within.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 7x Morning signature bed-tea
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor and Yoga teacher
- 4x Private Yoga classes
- 4x Ayurveda treatments
- 5x Day Meditation course
- 1x Herbal bath
- 1x 3 Hour trek in Ranipur Hills with picnic Lunch
- 1x 2 Hours bike ride with refreshments
- 1x Long walk along the beach with a member of Hermitage staff
- 2x ‘Healthy Eating' cooking classes
- Participation in scheduled Yoga classes and lectures
- 1x Hour backwaters cruise with refreshments
- 1x Half-day visit to local Temples, Ashrams and Bekal Fort
- 1x Complementary visit to Theyyam Perfomances (October to March) ans snake goddess