Over the course of your 4 night retreat you will benefit from a range of different activities and therapies to address both the physical and mental symptoms of stress.
With access to the daily fitness and yoga sessions, as well as outdoor adventure demonstrations, you won’t be short of physical outlets for your stress, with other sessions such as a private breath work class helping you discover physical ways to deal with your stress.
In addition you will also have private wellness consultations, and participate in the Spontaneous Happiness programme to address your emotions and any underlying issues that may be causing your stress.
This is a truly comprehensive approach to dealing with stress that aims to provide you with the tools that will ensure lasting success even once you are back home.
including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
In addition to the above, the 4-night Mindful Stress Management Programme includes:
- All snacks, smoothies, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities
- Unlimited participation (if you choose) in daily self-discovery programmes including all fitness and yoga classes; lectures; the Miraval Equine Experience® ; cooking demonstration; outdoor adventure and challenge activities
- Welcome Gift of Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen
- Spontaneous Happiness with Dr. Jim Nicolai, Medical Director of the Andrew Weil, M.D. Integrative Wellness Programme at Miraval (50 min)
- Two Private Wellness Consultations which may include your choice of Wellness Counselling; Mirror of the Soul; Grief, Loss & Letting Go, Mindful Dialogue, Sand & Spirit, or Walk & Talk Session (50 min)
- Private Fitness Programme Design Consultation (50 min)
- Breath Work Private Session (50 min)
- $260 resort credit, per person, per stay to spend on additional private services of your choosing
- Dr. Andrew Weil ’s book, 8 Weeks to Optimum Health