Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in the world and rates continue to rise.
To help fightback, Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel have introduced the 3 night Skin Cancer Screening programme, which aims to detects any signs or symptoms as early as possible
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to the Detox & Relax wet area circuit, group activities and the gym.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It could help to detect the early signs and symptoms of skin cancer
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 3 night programme
- Half Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Longevity holistic health check
- Lifestyle evaluation
- Biophysical evaluation (weight, BMI, fat mass, muscle mass, visceral fat, abdominal perimeter, metabolic age)
- Nutritional and well-being evaluation
- Fitness profile evaluation
- Heavy metals evaluation
- Vertebral dysfunction evaluation
This analyses the muscle compression on the spine in order to evaluate in detail the health of the vertebral column.
- Thermographic evaluation
A preventive and non-invasive diagnosis that through infrared spectra allows you to visualize the different temperatures that exist in an area or in the whole of our body.
- General cardiovascular evaluation
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Basic blood analysis (glycaemia, total cholesterol, uric acid, triglycerides, PCR-us)
- Initial dental screening
- Integrative medicine evaluation (overall health and wellness profile)
- 1x Skin check-up with computerised digital dermoscopy
- 1x Dermatology consultation
- Access to the detox & relax wet area circuit
This includes an Infra-red sauna, hammam, ice fountain, Epsom salt room, sensations showers, relaxing room, relax walking path, indoor heated detox pool, indoor sensation relax pool.
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
This includes yoga, pilates, stretching, core training, tone & fit, jump, fit ball, walks, among others.
- Access to the gym fully equipped by Tecnhogym®
|Low Season [01 Oct - 31 Mar]|
From £1,119.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Apr - 14 Jul ; 01 - 30 Sep]|
From £1,219.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £1,299.00 per person for single occupancy||From £1,499.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Receive a 20% programme discount on all programmes when you book by 31 Oct 2021.
Valid for stays until 24 Nov 2021. T&C's apply.
Receive up to a 30% room discount when you book by 31 Oct 2021.
Valid for stays until 24 Nov 2021. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
Added Value Offer
- Get a €60 spa voucher when you book a 2-night stay
- Get a €90 spa voucher when you book a 3-6 night stay
- Get a €120 spa voucher when you book a 7-night stay or longer
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability