The Lanserhof Cure Advanced programme is similar to, but more intensive than, the Classic Cure Programme.
Available for stays of two weeks, the longer duration allows Lanserhof Lans' team of doctors and therapists to a gain a much deeper understanding of your current physical and mental health.
Following a very detailed medical examination, a personalised programme will be put together for you that incorporates nutrition, exercise and various detoxifying treatments and therapies to help rid your body of harmful toxins, in turn making you and your entire body more efficient.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your body will be cleansed of harmful toxins
- You’ll have more energy
Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
- Full Board
This 14-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Initial medical examination (40 mins)
- 1x Extended initial medical examination (20 mins)
- 5x Medical examinations with abdominal treatment(20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Lanserhof's experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- 1x Discussion of medical findings (20 mins)
- 1x Final medical examination (30 mins)
- 1x 24-hour HRV (heart rate variability measurement) including coaching
Heart Rate Variability (HRV) is a non-invasive technique for monitoring changes in the cardiac cycle.
- 1x Blood analysis (precaution laboratory, micronutrient analysis, telomere length measurement)
- 1x Stool analysis microbiome
- 1x Urine analysis
- 1x Basal metabolism measurement
The basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the metabolic rate of a person measured under basal conditions, i.e. when a person is awake and in absolute physical and mental rest after 12 hours of absolute fasting, and when the environmental temperature is 20–25 °C.
- 1x Bioimpedance analysis (30 mins)
- 1x Personal training session (50 mins)
- 4x Therapeutic massages (50 mins)
- 1x Head or foot reflexology massage (25 mins)
- 2x Detox drainages (50 mins)
- 2x Detox detox algae packs with liver wraps (50 mins)
- This treatment uses water charged with positive and negative ions – electrolytes – which helps draw toxins out of your body through your feet.
- 2x Detox foot baths (20 mins)
- 1x Salt therapy (50 mins)
Salt therapy is a natural remedy that involves inhaling pharmaceutical-grade dry salt in a comfortable, controlled environment. Inhaling particles may reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs, improving respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Daily Kneipp treatments
- Daily group movement therapy
- Daily group relaxation training
- Medical lectures
- Additional topical lectures
- On-call physician
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £10,929.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £11,669.00 per person for single occupancy|
The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.