Rediscover quality of life at Bad Ragaz through their Sleep Diagnosis Programme. For those experiencing problems falling asleep or sleeping through the night and not knowing why, Bad Ragaz' extensive diagnostic procedures are the ultimate solution. The video-polysomnography will be carried out in your room in order to follow your important sleep characteristics such as muscle tension, blood oxygen levels, sleep cycles and respiration monitoring.
Using video-polysomnography, this programme will enable a clear diagnosis of what factors could be affecting your sleep, resulting in lasting insomnia relief.
Including transfers, accommodation, breakfast and a 2 night programme
- Detailed discussion of your medical history with your doctor
- Specimen tests in the laboratory to check the values for liver, kidney and thyroid function, blood sugar levels and blood lipids, and to check the blood count
- Pulmonary function test (including testing the total size of your lungs and the airway resistance)
- Thorough sleep investigation with video polysomnography
- Concluding consultation with your doctor (discussion of all test results and personalised advice with recommendation of possible therapy methods)
- Your personal health dossier
- Personalised support throughout the programme