Properly managing stress can improve your mood, boost immune function, promote longevity and allow you to be more productive and EPIC SANA Algarve with its idyllic beach setting provides the perfect environment for such a transformation, supporting each guest to experience a shift in habits and leave feeling rejuvenated.
Their comprehensive Sayanna De-Stress retreat gives you the chance to recharge your batteries by offering activities that include meditation classes, reflexology treatments, a combined range of massages with aromatherapy and various fitness options.
This retreat is ideal for those who are in need of escape from the stress and fatigue of their busy schedules, and looking to recharge and rebalance their body, mind and spirit.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions:
- Personalised wellness assistance
- Wellness VIP treatment in room upon arrival (water, tea, seasonal fruit) – daily water replenishment at turndown
- Special price for accompanying guest (not in wellness programme)
- Free wi-fi in rooms and public areas
- 15% discount on Spa treatments
- Access to EPIC Vital group activities
- Access to relaxation areas of Sayanna Wellness Spa sauna, Turkish bath, spa relaxation pool, 24h fitness centre & Indoor heated pool
- 1x Mindfulness session
- 2x Meditation classes
- 1x Shiatsu massage
- 1x Reflexology treatment
- 1x Kaori relax massage
- 1x Relaxing sayanna massage
- 1x Ostheopathic evaluation
Receive a 25% room discount when you book an Escape Programme by 30 Sep 2019.
Valid for stays between 01 - 31 Oct 2019. T&C applies.
Early Booking Offer
Receive a 20% discount on all Sayanna programmes if you book by 30 Sep 2019
Minimum 5 nights. Valid for stays between 01 Aug - 31 Oct 2019. T&C applies.
- One free massage per adult, per stay of minimum 7-nights
- Hotel credit of €20 per adult, per stay of minimum 7-nights
Valid in a Garden Deluxe Suite or a Hotel Deluxe Suite Ocean Facing. T&C applies.
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."