Dropping pounds, and getting rid of weight permanently, is a huge challenge. It is especially hard to shed weight when you do not have dedicated time to improving your fitness and the time to learn about necessary diet changes. But the weight management programme at the immaculate Dhara Dhevi in Chiang Mai will give you the tools to lose weight for good.
Personal trainers and health specialists will personalise fitness activities in order to increase your metabolic rate. Throughout the programme they will monitor your dietary patterns, which will aid them in guiding you to lose weight in a health and sustainable way.
The caring and attentive staff at Dhara Dhevi will also be on hand to help you deal with the emotional aspects of eating that will arise when as you progress on the retreat.
The weight loss programme will help you to maximise the benefits of your stay with an integrated health approach with special treatments such as an abdominal organ detox massage, thermal salt pot therapy and Ayurvedic therapies along with fitness sessions.
Learning about healthy meals and how to incorporate food as medicine will complement the retreat and arm you with the necessary knowledge as you continue your weight management at home.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- Full board meal arrangement at designated restaurants
- Daily participation of resort activities
- Complimentary use of thermal facilities
- Holistic health consultation
- Fitness assessment
- 7x Physical and energy work (120 min)
- Strength training
- 3x Vishesh massage (80 min)
- 3x Specialised therapy (80 min)
- Kati Basti/ Neck Basti
- Chi Nei Tsang
- Himalayan Salt Therapy (120 min)
- 2x Head therapy (60 - 80 min)
- 2x Personalised scrub and wrap (30 in)
- Vishesh scrub
- Oshadi wrap
- Reflexology (60 min)
- Follow-up assessment
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."