Borgo Egnazia is the first luxury hotel in the world that has been certified by the Blue Zones Institute®. BLUE ZONES is a term that is given to geographic regions that are home to some of the world’s oldest people. So it’s hardly a surprise that the signature programme at Borgo Eganzia is their Longevity programme, inspired by the lifestyle of the locals. This programme focusses on better ageing through a blend of innovative workshops, classes in creating the best food and diet, and fitness & movement sessions that are designed to help you as you age.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to the Vair Spa wet area (relaxation room, sauna, steam baths, sanarium, showers and ice fountain) and fitness & yoga classes.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your overall health and wellbeing will be improved
- You will get tips on diet and nutrition that aid better ageing
- You will learn exercises and movement techniques that help you as you get older
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 4x Movement classes (jogging, walking, stretching etc...)
- 3x Spa treatments chosen by the therapist (50 mins)
- 1x Roman thermal baths - The balance of water (80 mins)
A purifying and regenerating experience in healing waters combined with a body scrub.
- 4x Blue Zone cooking lessons
Learn healthy recipes based on the principles of a Blue Zone lifestyle
- 5x Hours of Blue Zones workshops
Interactive group workshops where the principles of a Blue Zone lifestyle are explained in detail.
- 2x Evening events which include movies/traditional dancing/juggling & circus
- Access to the Vair Spa wet area (relaxation room, sauna, steam baths, sanarium, showers and ice fountain), indoor and outdoor fitness/yoga classes, outdoor and indoor pools & fitness room
- Access to the beach club
|Low Season [01 Oct - 31 May]|
From £2,559.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Jun - 30 Sep]|
From £3,659.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £3,299.00 per person for single occupancy||From £5,499.00 per person for single occupancy|