This programme is based on the three pillars of health in the Ayurveda philosophy: Ayurvedic nutrition, diagnosis/ treatment and yoga. During this programme, you will achieve a healthy balance between body elements again, by restoring harmony between your mind, body and spirit. This balance will be achieved through Ayurvedic cuisine and traditional Ayurvedic treatments. Treatments include multiple kinds of massages and a flowing oil treatment called Shirodhara.
In addition to personal treatments, the Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof provides a regular programme of activities that will help you to further de-stress. Participate in a yoga class or try meditation to free your mind. Don't miss the opportunity join a guided walk to reconnect with nature and to breathe in the fresh air.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 nights programme
- Full Board
This 5 night programme has the below inclusions:
- Mukabhyanga – Ayurvedic head, face and foot massage
- Jambira Pinda Sveda – body massage
- Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massage with two therapists
- Back massage approx. 25 mins
- Shirodhara – flowing oil treatment
- Weekly programme of yoga & meditation
- Use of the Ayurveda Centre