This 7-night health-enhancing and anti-ageing programme is tailor-made to help guests slow down, stop or even reverse signs of premature ageing. The Fountain of Youth Rejuvenation Week seeks to help improve your immune system, strengthen your physique and aid your digestive system. Your body will be fuelled with full board Sonnhof Signature Cuisine. Full board includes an Ayurvedic breakfast buffet, a lunchtime Pitta buffet, Vata afternoon tea, and an evening menu that is suited for your specific Ayurvedic constitutional type.
When not in treatments, use the saunas, but make sure that the one you choose suits your dosha. Other Ayurveda Centre facilities included are the indoor panoramic pool, a Finnish wood-burning sauna, a steam room, fitness room and meditation room.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions:
- Full board Sonnhof Signature Cuisine (Ayurvedic breakfast buffet, lunchtime Pitta buffet, Vata afternoon tea, evening menu)
- Consultation and pulse diagnosis with Christina Mauracher
- 2x Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massages
- 1x Udanavata – a special abdominal massage
- 1x Mukabhyanga – Ayurvedic head, face and foot massage
- 1x Padabhyanga – Ayurvedic foot massage
- 1x Shirodhara – a flowing oil treatment
- 1x Prista – back treatment
- 1x Udvartana – herbal powder massage
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."