The aim of this rejuvenation package is to delay, stop or even reverse signs of premature ageing. This soothing bespoke treatment programme benefits health by boosting the immune and nervous systems, promoting physical strength and regularising digestion. Carefully selected oils promote a clear complexion and soft, smooth skin. This is a deep treatment that warms the entire body and stimulates the elimination of waste products.
When not in treatments, use the saunas, but make sure that the one you choose suits your dosha. Other Ayurveda Centre facilities included are the indoor panoramic pool, a Finnish wood-burning sauna, a steam room, fitness room and a meditation room.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Consultation and pulse diagnosis with Ayurveda specialists
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- 2x Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massages
- Vishesh – energy massage
- Udanavata© – abdominal massage
- Mukabhyanga – Ayurvedic head, face and foot massage
- Padabhyanga – Ayurvedic foot massage
- Shirodhara – flowing oil treatment
- Prista – back treatment
- Udvartana – herbal powder massage
- Weekly programme of Yoga and meditation
- Use of the Ayurveda Spa
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £1,999.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,279.00 per person for single occupancy|