Ayurveda Resort Mandira’s Menopause programme aims to help women suffering menopausal symptoms to manage their increased stress and live happier and healthier lives.
Over ten nights, you will experience various treatments and therapies that will improve your physical, mental and spiritual health, which in turn will help you to cope better with the debilitating symptoms of the menopause. These include massages, colonic irrigation, gentle exercise and lectures.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa and group activities like yoga and meditation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll have renewed energy
- It’ll help to ease the symptoms of the menopause
- You’ll feel happier about yourself
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 10 night programme
- Full Board
This 10-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Panchakarma diet
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
The information gained from the Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis provides the basis for your tailored treatment plan. Reading your pulse is part of an in-depth consultation that helps the resort's Ayurvedic doctors determine the Ayurvedic treatments that are most appropriate for you during your stay.
- Nutrition consultation
- Therapeutic guidance
- Concluding review
- A tailored selection of treatments, e.g.:
- Mesotherapy or infusion therapy to modulate and support the treatment programme, administered by our spa physician
- 4x Four-handed Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massage
- Vishesh – energising balance massage
- Garshan – dry massage with raw silk gloves
- Four-handed Udvartana – massage with herbal powders
- Four-handed Pizzichilli – full body oil treatment
- Udanavata© – abdominal massage
- Upana – salt and oil scrub
- 2x Shirodhara – flowing oil head treatment (30 mins)
- Nasya intensive – nasal treatment
- Padabhyanga – Ayurvedic foot massage
- Head & face massage
- Classic back massage (25 mins)
- 4x Basti – gentle colonic irrigation
- Virechana – day of purification (only if required to treat a Dosha imbalance)
- Toxin elimination with ghee (only if required to treat a Dosha imbalance)
- Svedana – heat therapy
- Boiled water-based drinking treatment, ginger water
- Lecture: Recognising the opportunities of the menopause
- Yoga, meditation and activity according to the weekly programme
- Use of the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
From £3,329.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £3,689.00 per person for single occupancy|