At this 7-night group retreat at Ananda in the Himalayas, you will immerse yourself in a nurturing journey of physical, emotional, and spiritual rejuvenation, self-discovery, and empowerment centred around fertility, the female cycle and your womb space.
Each day of the retreat is carefully crafted to address various aspects of fertility & womb healing, incorporating a blend of therapeutic modalities, holistic workshops, and movement practices. You will partake in gentle yoga sessions, meditation, breath work (pranayama), as well as informative workshops on healing by both the experts at Ananda and your retreat facilitator Dina Ghandour, who is a Yoga teacher, Reiki energy healer and certified womb and fertility massage therapist.
As part of your retreat, you will also have access to the hydrotherapy facilities and group activities available at Ananda.
Please note: This retreat runs from 02 - 09 Dec 2023
BENEFITS OF THE RETREAT:
- It will help to enhance the vitality of your digestive and reproductive organs.
- It will help you to gain a deeper understanding into the wisdom of your creative force and know the reproductive system’s contribution towards your overall wellbeing.
- You'll feel more emotionally and spiritually balanced
- It will help with energetic and emotional healing around your fertility journey, including the processing and integration of experiences such as miscarriage, medical assisted treatments like IVF and more
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Wellness assessment & consultation with Senior Ayurvedic Doctor
- Daily morning moon flows with Dina
Embodied movement and yoga practices centred around healing and activating the womb space and sacral chakra
- 3x Educational/practical workshops by Dina inclusive of powerful self-massage techniques for the womb and abdomen
- 3x Educational workshops by Ananda’s experts on Traditional Ayurvedic Practices for Women, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Emotional Therapy and Ayurvedic Cuisine
- A special Ayurvedic workshop to know and manage your dosha or unique body – mind constitution
- Daily meditation, sharing circles and Vedanta sessions
- All activities offered at Ananda such as hiking in the foothills of the Himalayas, nature walks in the Saal Forest, mantra chanting and more
- Complimentary access to the gym, swimming pool, hot and cold plunge pools, infra-red sauna and steam.
|Low Season [01 May 24 - 31 Aug 24]||Mid Season [01 Sep 23 - 22 Dec 23]||High Season [03 Jan 24 - 30 Apr 24]|
|From £4,769.00 per person for double occupancy||From £5,119.00 per person for double occupancy||From £5,609.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £5,939.00 per person for single occupancy||From £6,469.00 per person for single occupancy||From £7,129.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Added Value Offer
- Complimentary 55 mins Ananda Fusion a tailor-made massage (approx. USD 100) for each guest
- Complimentary guided ancient temple tour in Rishikesh per room
Valid with a minimum 7-night wellness programme. T&C applies.
- Receive a 10% discount on your booking if you have booked Ananda before
- If you have completed 3 stays (Ananda Yogis) at Ananda before you can enjoy
- An additional 10% discount on your booking
- 1 Spa therapy (55 minutes)
- 1 Personalised yoga session / Personalised meditation session / Personalised fitness session
- 1 Visit to experience the Ganga Aarti at Rishikesh