Achieve a deep sense of calm and relaxation, and develop the skills for managing a stressful lifestyle with Amanemu’s Mindfulness & Stress Management Immersion.
Beginning with an in-depth consultation to develop an individually optimised programme of therapy and nutrition, the Immersion’s daily itinerary incorporates Japanese mindfulness practices such as zazen meditation and the traditional tea ceremony, alongside physical therapies including shiatsu massage, acupuncture and aquatic bodywork. Through a combination of private sessions and group activities, participants work to release the tension built up in joints and muscles, allowing both body and mind to achieve a profound feeling of rest and relaxation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll learn how to better manage stressful situations
- You’ll feel calm and relaxed
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Wellness consultation on arrival (60 mins)
- 5x Personalised spa treatments or private specialist therapy sessions (150 mins)
Deep-tissue massage, aquatic bodywork, acupuncture and moxa therapy, oxygen Facial, yogic healing massage, Grounding massage ritual etc.
- 5x Private movement and mindfulness classes
Yoga, Zazen meditation, private running session, personal training etc.
- Daily access to private Onsen
- Departure consultation (30 mins)
- Healthy mini bar
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Access to thermal spring garden Onsen pools that is naturally rich in healing minerals with daybeds available to take waters in comfort
- Access to hydrotherapy facility with dry sauna, steam room and male/female changing rooms
- Access to the fitness centre equipped with the latest cardiovascular and weight training equipment including TRX and spinning bikes
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £7,869.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £10,719.00 per person for single occupancy|