Amanenu’s Beauty & Slow Ageing Immersion aims to reduce the appearance of ageing and improve overall health.
Drawing on a range of time-tested Japanese wellbeing practices, the daily programme is individually designed to relax the mind, strengthen the body, and reinvigorate the spirit. Specialist treatments and spa therapies are determined at a consultation on arrival, and include traditional wellbeing practices such as private guided movement sessions and zazen seated meditation, as well as personalised skincare therapies in the Aman Spa. A prescribed nutrition plan works alongside to deliver both immediate and long-term results, rejuvenating the skin, relaxing the muscles and toning the body, while calming the mind and improving overall health.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll look and feel younger
- Your body will look more toned
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Wellness consultation on arrival (60 mins)
- 5x Personalised spa treatments or private specialist therapy sessions (150 mins)
Deep-tissue massage, aquatic bodywork, acupuncture and moxa therapy, oxygen Facial, yogic healing massage, Grounding massage ritual etc.
- 5x Private movement and mindfulness classes
Yoga, Zazen meditation, private running session, personal training etc.
- Daily access to private Onsen
- Departure consultation (30 mins)
- Healthy mini bar
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Access to thermal spring garden Onsen pools that is naturally rich in healing minerals with daybeds available to take waters in comfort
- Access to hydrotherapy facility with dry sauna, steam room and male/female changing rooms
- Access to the fitness centre equipped with the latest cardiovascular and weight training equipment including TRX and spinning bikes
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]
|From £7,869.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £10,719.00 per person for single occupancy