Staying safe at VIVAMAYR18/05/2020, VIVAMAYR
As VIVAMAYR welcome you back, they are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with government measures to defeat COVID-19.
To make sure that you can spend your time at VIVAMAYR as carefree as possible, VIVAMAYR have been working together with internal and external experts over the last few weeks on comprehensive measures and safety precautions for their hotel to contain the coronavirus.
- Guests must bring their negative COVID-19 test (PCR), which shall not be older than 4 days. In addition to that, VIVAMAYR provides in-house testing. In the event of any suspected cases, an isolation protocol will be in place.
- All staff members at VIVAMAYR will undergo an antibody test one week prior to returning to work.
- Strict health and hygiene standards will be in place during your stay at VIVAMAYR to ensure the safety and well-being of their guests and their team.
- VIVAMAYR use hospital-grade cleaning products and protocols. All public areas will be cleaned in an increased frequency.
- All check-out rooms will be thoroughly disinfected by VIVAMAYR.
- VIVAMAYR have implemented enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for their restaurant.
- All VIVAMAYR employees are being trained to raise awareness of COVID-19 measures. Protective masks are worn by all their staff with guest contact.
- Signage in public spaces will remind VIVAMAYR's guests to maintain social distancing. The amount of hand sanitising stations has been increased in the entire building.
The spacious medical centres of VIVAMAYR Maria Wörth and VIVAMAYR Altaussee with a surface between 6,000 and 8,000 sqm will ensure enough flexibility for moving around freely and safely. Their guests from all around the world have been able to get used to the new rules of social distancing and personal hygiene standards. By following all necessary rules and protocols VIVAMAYR can now create an environment to ensure safety and well-being for their guests and team members alike.
COVID-19 TEST (PCR)
- An appointment has to be booked, ideally one week in advance at their day clinic in London
- The blood tests are generally done either on Monday or on Wednesday
- Guests also have to sign a screening form
- The tests cost £60, and the results will be with you in 7 - 10 days
Due to the current travel conditions, VIVAMAYR would like to offer their guests more flexibility. All bookings for 2020 can be amended or cancelled free of charge until 24 hours prior to arrival.
VIVAMAYR want every guest and staff member to feel confident that each aspect of their commitment is designed with safety and wellbeing in mind.
If this news item has got you interested in starting your wellness journey at VIVAMAYR please call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.